Words capitalized but not defined herein shall have the meanings attributed to them in a separate instrument that governs delivery, access, and use of the Site (the “Terms & Conditions”).
- User Content : This consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the services and application. For more information about how we care for and protect your User content.
2 Information We Collect And Receive
Generally, you are under no obligation to provide any information or data, other than the information we require from you to log in. However, if some information or data is not provided, you may be unable to access the Site or use kWurd’s entire functionality.
2.1 To communicate with you about your use of our Site, software, and/or services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as responses to your requests for assistance, including providing Account Verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your Account.
To send you direct marketing emails and special offers about kWurd, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
2.2 Content Data.
The processing by kWurd of the text data to obtain the Results constitutes a critical element of kWurd services. Uploaded paragraphs and any other text data shared with kWurd will be used in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, and as required by applicable law.
- Automatically collected information certain data about the log time you use to connect with kWurd and your use of the website, and/or services are automatically logged in our systems
2.3 Service Data
kWurd also collects, generates, and/or receives Service Data:
(a) Account Information: When you create or update an Account, you supply to kWurd your name, address, phone number, email address, language preferences, country name about the expected use of the Site and kWurd and other details as appearing in the Client Profile. In addition, if you purchase a Subscription. Term you provide kWurd (or its payment processors) with a billing address and a type of card. We do not capture any other information.
(b) Usage Information:
- Site Metadata. When you interact with the Site, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way you work. For example, kWurd logs the features, content, and links you interact with, word selections (if any).
- Engagement Information. We collect information about your engagement with our services, including (but not limited to) the date and time you used for mail or paragraph checking, etc to the Site.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Site was used, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device Information. kWurd collects information about devices accessing the Site, including the type of device, what operating system is used, device settings for kWurd application, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Service Data, often depends on the type of device used and its privacy settings.
- Location information. We may use a business address contained in the Client Profile, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine the approximate location.
- MyJen employees do not access any content unless directed by an Account owner, or as required for legal, safety, or security reasons.
- Settings: Information associated with the preferences and settings on the User Account, which may include locale, default currency, and other settings and configuration information.
- Device Information: Information about the computers, phones, and other devices people use when using our application, which may include the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using kWurd software.
- Marketing and Promotions: To market, advertise, and promote our products, features, and services, including marketing products or features based on your product usage or information we receive from Third-Party partners. If you visit our websites, we may log information about how and when you visit, and your interactions with them, and use this information to provide advertisements to you relating to MyJen products, features, and services or to engage Third-Party marketing partners to log your interactions on our website or deliver advertising to you.
- Vendors: This Site works with Third-Party service providers to provide, support, and improve this Site and technical infrastructure. We may also work with Third-Party service providers to provide advertisements and business analytics regarding our products. These vendors can access personal data subject to contractual and technical requirements for protecting personal data and prohibiting them from using personal data for any purpose other than to provide services to us or as required by law.
2.4 Cookie Information.
2.5 Third Party Services.
kWurd uses Third Party Services in connection with this Site. The providers of the Third Party Services may share certain information with kWurd. You should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to kWurd.
2.6 Additional Information Provided to kWurd
We receive Service Data if you request support, interact with our personnel or our social media Accounts, or otherwise communicate with kWurd.
3 Other Use of Data
kkWurd also uses service data and content data (together “ User Data ”) in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating the Site and our business. More specifically, kWurd uses User Data:
- To improve the Site.
- To support delivery of the services under the Terms & Conditions, prevent or address service errors, security, or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends, and other activities. This also includes: (i) the administration of your use of the Site; (ii) to better understand your needs and interests; (iii) to personalize and improve your experience; and (iv) to provide or offer software updates and other marketing and non-marketing announcements. We also use User Data to improve the service with respect to, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and payment processing.
- As required by applicable law, legal process, or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions. If you contact us, we may use your User Data to respond.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical, and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. We may also contact you for informational changes in our services, our services offerings, and important services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications, or other news about kWurd.
- For billing, Account management, and other administrative matters. kWurd may need to contact you for invoicing, Account management, and similar reasons and we use Account data to administer Accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
4 Data Retention
We mark the User Account inactive if any User is not using it for more than 90 days and purge the Account if the same remains inactive for more than 36 months. If any User wants to delete their Account from our Site, they can send the request to email@example.com . The deletion of an Account may result in the deletion and/or de-identification of certain associated User Data. Users are suggested not to opt for this as it would make them lose their entire data and they have to recreate their Account in the future if they want to reuse the kWurd Services again.
For any Account deletion request, we put the Account in an inactive mode for 90 days, post 90 days, we use data anonymization for the master record and delete all the associated data records to that Account.
5 How We Share and Disclose Information
This section describes how kWurd may share and disclose Information.
5.1 Third Party Service Providers and Partners.
We may engage Third Party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process User Data and support our business.
5.2 Corporate Affiliates
kWurd may share User Data with its corporate affiliates, parents, and/or subsidiaries.
5.3 During a Change to kWurd’s Business
If kWurd engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of kWurd’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all User Data as per the law may be shared or transferred.
5.4 AgAggregated or De-identified Data.
We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified User Data for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified Service Data with prospects or partners for business or research purposes.
5.5 To Comply with Laws.
If we receive a request for information, we may disclose User Data if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
5.6 To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety.
We may disclose User Data to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of kWurd or Third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
kWurd takes security of data seriously. kWurd works hard to protect User Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into Account the sensitivity of the User Data we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we work with utmost care, and follow all the policies, processes and technology however kWurd cannot guarantee that User data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
7 Age Limitations
kWurd allows the use of this Site by anyone above 16 years of age. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree to the Terms, Conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
9 Data Transfers.
Whenever we transfer your Personal Data, we will comply with applicable data protection laws.
10 Identifying the Data Controller and Processor.
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. kWurd is both the controller and processor of User Data you have provided to us.
11 Your Rights.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the Laws of India, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Personal Data. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional access and assistance.
California law permits Users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the Third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. To make such a request, please contact us at the information provided in the Contact Us section.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to personal data and to receive a copy of the personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or rectify this Personal Data. You may do so by contacting us as outlined in Contact Us.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
- Right to Information - including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information, and the rights of the individual.
- Right to Access the Personal Information that is processed
- Right to Erasure (”Right to be forgotten”)
- Right to Rectification
- Right to Restriction of processing
- Right to Data Portability of the Personal Information supplied to kWurd by the EU resident
- Right to Object (opt-out) to processing (unless kWurd otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request at the information provided in CONTACT US.
To the extent that kWurd’s processing of your personal data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, kWurd relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. kWurd may also process Service Data that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to kWurd’s use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time.
12 Data Protection Authority.
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict kWurd’s use of User Data that constitutes your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. You may direct questions or complaints to: email@example.com
13 Contacting kWurd