REFUND POLICY (version: September 02, 2020)
We want to clarify our policy on refunds so that there is no confusion. Please read these terms carefully BEFORE making your purchase with us.
Please read this policy:
ACCEPTABLE GROUNDS FOR ISSUING A REFUND
You are eligible for a refund:
- If you do not use the services of our web or mobile app, you did not request support and requested your refund within 14 days of the date your invoice was issued.
- The product you subscribed is discontinued within 14 days of the date of your subscription, no matter if you have downloaded the software or asked for support.
- Stolen credit card, PayPal account or other form of payment or financial instrument used to pay for the subscription. In this case we kindly request that you ask for a refund instead of filing a chargeback request with PayPal or your bank.
- It is impossible for us to test our software on every server platform and every server configuration, it may encounter. Therefore, if our support staff is unable to get our software up and running on your server within the first 14 days after purchase, we will happily give you a refund. You will need to provide us with full access to your hosting / server environments in order for us to fully debug and install the software. If you cannot provide us this access in a timely and cooperative manner, then we will not be able to give you a refund.
All requests for refund
MUSTbe initiated through our contact page within the refund period.
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
You are eligible for a refund and:
- Your client didn't go for it
- You've decided to stop using our web or mobile app.
- You don't have the time to implement our products on your site.
- You've found a different solution.
- You made some customisations and modifications and now our product isn't working.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions).
- You experience conflicts with other 3rd party software connected to or installed on your site.
Refunds are processed by the same payment processor you used to subscribe. Refunds are issued up to 7 business days after they are requested. The actual date of receiving the refund depends on the payment processor and the method of payment. Usually refunds via PayPal are credited within a few hours and refunds through a credit card company may take up to two months. This period of time is outside our control.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY